“It is health that is the real wealth, and not pieces of gold and silver.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Why is HEALTH important?
- We want to be healthy even in old ages.
- Healthy habits can increase your life expectancy by ages.
- Health and happiness are the most important things in life.
- You have a lower chance of getting diseases
- Live a longer and BETTER life.
What to do now?
- Eat healthy most of the time
- Eat more fruits and vegetables (the more colors the better)
- Eat more protein
- Do a lot of sports (fitness and cardio)
- Eat less junk food (exceptions are ok)
- Drink a lot of water
- Reduce alcohol and tobacco consumption (exceptions are ok)
- Work on your mobility and become more stretchy (every day)
- Lose weight if you are overweight
- Have enough sleep
What I use myself: - For dieting I use a App like "lifesum" to track my calories
- Blackroll to gain more mobility
- Massage-gun to reduce tensions
- Whey protein to reach the daily protein need
- Yoga mat for stretching